Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fishing in mind

A phone call yesterday, and brother after her husband told me he was going to Azusa Pacific fishing. We are at home without incident, but also to follow. About 30 minutes, we had a line five people came to the town of Yang Zi.
Turn on North Gate Rd, you can see floating in the middle of a pond with many plastic bottles, I quickly asked: "What is this ah?" He said with great disdain: "You do not even know it ah? This is to support Pearl The. "" I know, South Lake, there are many such. "say the car is in our laughter reached its destination.
Here attached a pond a pond, a pond in the opposite has been sitting for two fishermen. Boss from the house for us to find a few chairs. I moved a chair just behind them walked toward the pond. Just a few days before the next heavy rain, the ground was still muddy, I have a foot up, some slightly slippery, I had to slow down, picked up the pace to move forward, believe it if necessary throws. "To fishing, but also wear new shoes!" My husband kept beside ridicule. I have to be outdone, quickly answered: "your fault, not you arranged for me to play mahjong, where I will wear a skirt, wear high heels thing."
Step in a slippery to walk on the ridge two ponds and white, big brother, and her husband stopped to begin wiring test floated. Few of us are idle next to nothing to put in the chair. "Girl, you did not do, to catch a few bait box bait to spread in the pool, give me a nest." Bait box from the side of the pond caught bait back, I accidentally rub up his fishing rod , and he only distressed to blame me, I had into the left ear, right ear out and let him chatter. I know that no matter how I argue, he also never felt I wear high heels to walk in this place hard.
The first tie rod is sister to take root in his hand. She just had rod into the water, his mouth still ask how to see floats, fishing line tied up while her husband heard one side, said: "quick pull, just let go." Sister-in-law quickly pull the rod to the side, Goodfellas, a large bream are on the jump hook himself with it! My sister saw the first battle victory, quickly pick up fishing nets. And other fish into the nets, I put the nets on the shore swinging, and then find a suitable place to net the pond.
Big Brother and her husband soon tied up his own rod, each finding a place to make fishing rod into the water. Big Brother has just launched the rod, sister-in-law of the rod and the fish, and I quickly ran over to help Yi children, three of us a pass rush, and finally the fish into the nets. Big Brother on the side said: "Today I had become friends working for you, just to give you a string of earthworms were friends."
Sister watching another fish in a fish and fetched my husband said: "You go play to tie a fishing rod to me." Rod into the hands of her husband handed to me, I took the rod onto the jade plate . Jade standing water board, I feel a little dizzy, my head with water ripples circle around turn away. Deterred from my eyes in the water for a long time only to find the floats, a gust of wind blowing, floats in the waterlines in the circle and I Zhuoqi a dodge, but also omitted. I was looking for floats narrowed his eyes when her husband heard a loud cry: "fast pull!" And sister while I pull the rod up, I saw a big sister has something to do bream, on my hook empty. Before I put the rod back into the water, her husband said: "You took the play to the root pole to the side you wear high heels in this unsafe, Mo gone out of the water."
I took the rod and found a place where no one bothered to start up a pole. No matter what kind of position I put fishing line, floats on the water is always horizontal, can not be erected in the water. According to his instructions, I pulled down the floats, but floats are still lying in the water. Sister in law school I took the rod look forward throw. It is clear that the effect of throwing, floats to well water, I moved his fishing rod, always felt something was amiss, but I can not say do not know where. Etc. Again, I raised high when the fishing rod, fishing rod finally found the fish is simply not on the line. In my Yijingyizha in, we all laugh, even next to the fishermen do not know also followed laughed. I quickly took the rod toward the brother came here, people are fishing, drift fishing only brother in the ... ..
Other brother to help me tie the fishing line, I saw the sister he moved to another pond, we walked back down where sister just fishing rod. From time to time to see the person next to fish bait, big brothers and I did so what happened, I would like a fishing rod into the tank, motionless. Move! Move! Float down the move! I quickly pull, the hands of a little weight, there are fish! I quickly pull back the rod, the fish coming on shore, I changed hands, took the opportunity to fish off the hook, back to the water.
Station for a long time, Detoxification, and legs, and vertigo, and a fish did not catch up. Hey, I am going to dress up too for fishing. I give the rod Yi children, sitting in a chair waiting to help them take the fish to help them throw the fish into nets.
While the sound of water rushing in behind me playing, I looked around and found her husband's hook a fish, and know from the constant churn of the water droplets is relatively large fish. I saw the curvature of the growing rod, her husband has to go back to the board from the shore of jade, I quickly jump, pull a chair, make a party for his children to stroll to the fish. Fish and will be east for a west shore for a husband in the south, for a north, it is saying call on the strength. I see a rod in the side of the almost full moon, not just a little worried. We see that full moon like the fishing rod, also came here to see the uniform. Arms fail to beat the thigh, the fish linger, but her husband. Fish swimming speed gradually slow, the pace is gentle husband, and gradually pulling the fish to the shore. A large grass surface, ashore. I saw deep into two hooks a fish head, a tangle of fish, I quickly went to the fishing gear bag to find the little hooks that take the fork to help hook the fish's mouth goes to take down.
Busy for a while, pond side quiet. We all laugh and said: "At noon, the fish also went to a restaurant." Looked at the fish nets, big brother, come to the pole so close.
Anabaena hands full in the autumn, accompanied by, the more flying away, a burst of laughter in the autumn, accompanied by, the more flying away.

No comments:

Post a Comment