Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My father and mother

My father was a businessman, made of pork business, which is some pride and bragging of their career people called "butcher." My mother is a housewife, village-style housewife.
My father and my father's career. My father is not very high this year, the age, only 46 years old this year, but it seems there are more than 50 a. He and other businesses to do the same as pork, pork sold in the market, not in the supermarket. My father was young a lot of pain eating their three brothers, my father estimated more bitter to eat it. Hear my grandmother say, 16 years old my father started the business of pork. 16 years old, I had just graduated from junior high school exam, there is no means to make money, even today I read in college, they are still asking for money to eat and drink to live. He was young, my mother married, buy a house requires 600, not less money, there is no adult at home, no way, with certain sales by a few pounds of millet, only to raise enough. At that time, he is risking their lives millet borrowed only then finally delivered to the store to get just a good 600, bought two tile roofs, I and my brothers was born and raised in the house that big W . I have forgotten this history listen to adults talk about how many times, each could hear tears.
My father's job is to sell pork. He was 3 to 4 o'clock every morning to open the car out sourcing pork, with a time most people are still sleeping in it. No matter how bad snow storm, so every day. Previously, we were young, that is when he has not bought a car, go earlier. Summer vacation I would go back every day to know when he went out. Every day he went out, and my will to my brother's room to walk around inside. In the summer, to see if there mosquitoes, if so, the point of a cheap mosquito repellent works well, there is no point on the mosquito bite me; winter, take a look at our quilt cover to strict strict, will not to be cold, in fact, I know that his shoes did not dry at night if you are wearing wet out. Fortunately the summer, a good road car, relatively smooth, but the business is difficult, one day earn much money, the summer home of more things, and sometimes do go to bed late, but still get up early. Some well-meaning students and uncle tried to persuade me not to go back to the summer vacation, study and work out the same, but I still firmly back, not for anything else, just as my parents less tired of our points. If I do not go back, my parents need to rely on their two hands, large and small things bit by bit, the family have done, and that the addition of a number of tired, tired; If I go back, my brother will go, a person reunion, although I am not very many things well, but I can always do a little more or less, even if it is to cook a meal, fry a vegetable, waiting for them to come back with hot meals to eat is also good. Winter cold, he is out of business as early as one day not to do business one day with no money to us, but he never ask for money when we did not give us. Frozen ice road, the road is slippery, driving need to be very cautious, but also to protect the back of the car one day hope. Drove up, bleak, so little clothing and scarves on how to ward off the kind of cold? I winter at home, curled up watching him every day to drive back, come back a few minutes after the fire go out into the hearth baking, cooking and then began to eat up. In this way of doing business, day by day, day by day need to make our tuition, living expenses. Even in the bumper 30, the morning she is going to sell pork that point, come back to eat up at noon, afternoon, and uncles went to our ancestors and make dinner.
My mother was a housewife, a typical village in the kind of housewife. When she was young and very beautiful, can be seen from the photo. Her every day, busy, busy busy fields of the things home. She planted and harvested every year in many agricultural products, our annual summer vacation to go back there will be a lot of things to eat. Many kinds of chili at home, other people do not eat chili, my family had, but also pepper gray (chili powder), and sometimes they land there to my house to pick. They need to buy peanuts at home every year, my family is a New Year peanut bucket a bucket of fried. Their home was dark and fried peanuts, roasted peanuts, my family, you definitely do not see is roasted. My family poultry flocks, eating my favorite summer duck blood, and Dongan chicken. The most tired of is the home more than a dozen acres of rice planted, during the two guns are light from the open mouth of busy day just Man is not clear. If pumping, it may not sleep all night hour or two. I go back every summer to help out all guns, and this year I did a month.
My mother's temper and point of urgency, a little irritable, strict in our childhood. Childhood, we are often wrong thing to be beaten for. Because of her abuse, brother and I listen to other people's children than adults, then, more polite, more able to endure hardship, more hard work. Although the first half of the way brothers do not go smoothly, but also proved his strength and ability a lot of money. In recent years, the mother's temper much better, although sometimes still be at home training. She also has weak side, and the whole world's mother is the same. I have two years in college, this year the junior year, my father did not come to see me on the train, only one person to my mother's. Several times before he is sure to come to see me got, and this is probably not very good business, it did not come. My mom up early, made a fragrant and delicious meals, cooked my grandmother sent me eggs. We dined, all the way to silence the station. I buy a platform ticket sheets, anti-back when bidding on afar off with her sitting weeping. Thick red bags under the eyes, showing usually tell our love. Got to help me put things put away. I looked at her, looking for something more than words to say a few words with her, to find out a few on the topic also said no. Later, they are silent, not a minute passed, leave the car there are more than 10 minutes, she said, or else to go on car is about to leave, but I hope to see more of her than ah. She continues, I do not see her in the car, and later, the car away, I saw her, was weeping, red eyes. Instant of time, spotlessly clean of heart, sour nose, tears blurred my sight. So relentless, the car with my left, leaving my parents left my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment